Rheology -- Food
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is food science and engineering.
· Barnes, H.A., Hutton, J.F., and Walters, K. 1989. An Introduction to Rheology, Elsevier Science.
· Carreau, P.J., De Kee, D., and Chhabra, R.P. 1997. Rheology of Polymeric Systems: Principles and Applications, Hanser.
· Ferry, J.D. 1980. Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, John Wiley.
· Macosko, C.W. 1994. Rheology: Principles, Measurements, and Applications, VCH Publishers.
· Rao, M.A. 1999. Rheology of Fluid and Semisolid Foods: Principles and Applications, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers.
· Steffe, J.F. 1996. Rheological Methods in Food Process Engineering, Freeman Press.
"The Infography about Food Rheology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA