Hanson, Howard (1896-1981)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Howard Hanson.
· Perone, James E. Howard Hanson: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Press, 1993.
· Watanabe, Ruth T. Revised and expanded by James E. Perone. The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 2nd ed. s.v. "Hanson, Howard." Macmillan, 2000.
· Hanson, Howard. Harmonic Materials of Modern Music. Appleton-Century-Crofts, Inc., 1960.
· Schonberg, Harold C. "Howard Hanson Is Dead: Composer and Teacher." New York Times, February 28, 1981: 19.
· Williams, David Russell. Conversations with Howard Hanson. Delta Publications, 1988.
· Watanabe, Ruth T. The New Grove Dictionary of American Music. s.v. Hanson, Howard (Harold)." Macmillan Press, 1986.
"The Infography about Howard Hanson (1896-1981)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA