The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Florida wildflowers.
· Taylor, W.K. Florida Wildflowers in Their Natural Communities. 1998. University Press of Florida.
· Taylor, W.K. The Guide to Florida Wildflowers. 1992. Taylor Publishing.
· Wunderlin, R. Guide to the Vascular Plants of Florida. 1998. University Press of Florida.
· Godfrey, R.K. Trees, Shrubs, and Woody Vines of Northern Florida and Adjacent Georgia and Alabama. 1988. University of Georgia Press.
· Godfrey, R.K., and J.W. Wooten. Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Southeastern United States: Monocotyledons. 1979. University of Georgia Press.
· Godfrey, R.K., and J.W. Wooten. Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Southeastern United States: Dicotyledons. 1981. University of Georgia Press.
· Clewell, A.F. Guide to the Vascular Plants of the Florida Panhandle. 1985. Florida State University Press.
· Kurz, H., and R.K. Godfrey. The Trees of Northern Florida. 1962. University of Florida Press.
· Radford, A.E., H.E. Ahles, and C.R. Bell. Manual of the Vascular Flora of the Carolinas. 10th Printing. 1987. University of North Carolina Press.
· Scurlock, J.P. Native Trees and Shrubs of the Florida Keys: A Field Guide. 1987. Laurel Press.
"The Infography about Florida Wildflowers"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA