New Jersey State Constitution
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the New Jersey State Constitution.
· Robert F. Williams, The New Jersey State Constitution: A Reference Guide (rev. ed, Rutgers University Press, 1997)
· Julian R. Boyd, Fundamental Laws and Constitutions of New Jersey, 1664-1964 (D. Van Nostrand Co., 1964)
· Richard J. Connors, The Process of Constitutional Revision in New Jersey: 1940-47 (National Municipal League, 1970)
· Symposium on New Jersey State Constitutional Law, Rutgers Law Journal, 29(4A):673 (1998)
· New Jersey Legislature Home Page http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/
· The Center for State Constitutional Studies http://www-camlaw.rutgers.edu/statecon/
"The Infography about the New Jersey State Constitution"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA