China -- Economic Forecasting
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the economic future of China.
· The China Business Review. http://www.chinabusinessreview.com/
· China Daily. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/
· Yiyi, Lu. The China Project. Chatham House. http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/research/asia/current_projects/china_project/
· Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). China in the World Economy: An OECD Economic and Statistical Survey. Kogan Page, 2003.
· Maddison, Angus. Chinese Economic Performance in the Long Run. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), 1998.
· Shea, Marilyn. Economics in China: Current Changes and Analyses. University of Maine at Farmington. http://hua.umf.maine.edu/China/econm.html
· Angang, Hu. "Hu Angang on China's Economic Future." China Internet Information Center. Hu Angang is the official Director of the Center for China Studies under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the reader is advised to seek and read other articles by him. http://www.china.org.cn/english/2002/Aug/38439.htm
· China Perspectives. 1992-present. French Centre for Research on Contemporary China. English-language edition of Perspectives Chinoises. http://www.cefc.com.hk/uk/pc/historique.php
· China Statistical Yearbook. China Statistics Press, 1981-present.
· Lecher, Hanno. Internet Guide for Chinese Studies. Sinological Institute, Leiden University. http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/
· The People's Republic of China and the IMF. International Monetary Fund. http://www.imf.org/external/country/CHN/index.htm
· Story, Jonathan. China: The Race to Market. Prentice Hall, 2003.
"The Infography about Economic Forecasting for China"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA