Neural Networks for Associative Memories
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is neural networks.
· J. J. Hopfield, "Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational abilities," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol.79, pp.2554-2558, Apr. 1982.
· J. J. Hopfield, "Neurons with graded response have collective computational properties like those of two-state neurons," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol.81, pp.3088-3092, May 1984.
· M. H. Hassoun, Associative Neural Memories: Theory and Implementation. Oxford University Press, 1993.
· D. Liu and A. N. Michel, "Sparsely interconnected neural networks for associative memories with applications to cellular neural networks,"IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, vol.41, pp.295-307, Apr. 1994.
· A. N. Michel, K. Wang, D. Liu, and H. Ye, "Qualitative limitations incurred in implementations of recurrent neural networks," IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol.15, pp.52-65, June 1995.
· D. Liu and Z. Lu, "A new synthesis approach for feedback neural networks based on the perceptron training algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol.8, pp.1468-1482, Nov. 1997.
· L. Personnaz, I. Guyon, G. Dreyfus, "Information storage and retrieval in spin-glass like neural networks," Journal de Physique-Letters, vol.46, pp.L359-365, Apr. 1985.
· J.-H. Li, A. N. Michel, and W. Porod, "Analysis and synthesis of a class of neural networks: Linear systems operating on a closed hypercube," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol.36, pp.1405-1422, Nov. 1989.
· A. N. Michel and J. A. Farrell, "Associative memories via artificial neural networks," IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol.10, pp.6-17, Apr. 1990.
· A. N. Michel, J. Si, and G. Yen, "Analysis and synthesis of a class of discrete-time neural networks described on hypercubes," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol.2, pp.32-46, Jan. 1991.
· G. Yen and A. N. Michel, "A learning and forgetting algorithm in associative memories: The eigenstructure method," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, vol.39, pp.212-225, Apr. 1992.
· R. Perfetti, "A synthesis procedure for brain-state-in-a-box neural networks," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol.6, pp.1071-1080, Sept. 1995.
"The Infography about Neural Networks for Associative Memories"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA