Ionising Radiation -- Measurement of
The following sources are recommended by a scientist whose research specialty is the measurement of ionising radiation.
· Fundamentals of Radiation Dosimetry (second edition) by J.R. Greening, published by Adam Hilger, 1985.
· The Physics of Radiology (fourth edition) by H.E. Johns and J.R. Cunningham, published by Charles C Thomas, 1983.
· Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation Dosimetry by F.H. Attix, published by John Wiley and Sons, 1986.
· Absorbed Dose Determination in External Beam Radiotherapy: An International Code of Practice for Dosimetry Based on Standards of Absorbed Dose to Water by P. Andreo, et al., published by the International Atomic Energy Agency, 2001.
· Absorbed Dose Determination in Photon and Electron Beams: An International Code of Practice (second edition), published by the International Atomic Energy Agency, 1997.
· Measurement Assurance in Dosimetry, Proceedings of a Symposium, Vienna, 24-27 May 1993, published by the International Atomic Energy Agency, 1994.
"The Infography about the Measurement of Ionising Radiation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA