Internet Legal Research
The following sources are recommended by a former professor and lawyer whose research specialty is methods of online legal research.
· FindLaw. Legal index and search engine. http://www.findlaw.com/
· LLRX.com/". Online journal of Internet legal research and technology issues. http://www.llrx.com/
· Law Lists. Catalog of legal discussion groups. http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=0,16823679,16823625
· Tyburski, Genie, "The Annotated Guide to Resources for Legal Professionals," Virtual Chase. http://www.virtualchase.com/resources/index.shtml
· Biehl, Kathy, and Calishain, Tara, The Lawyer's Guide to Internet Research, Scarecrow Press, 2000. http://www.scarecrowpress.com/
· Law.com/. Legal news and court decisions. http://www.law.com/
· American Law Sources Online http://www.lawsource.com/also/
· Hieros Gamos. Legal index. http://www.hg.org/
· Law Practice, the journal of the American Bar Association Law Practice Management Section. http://www.abanet.org/lpm/magazine/home.shtml
· The Meta-Index for U.S. Legal Research http://gsulaw.gsu.edu/metaindex/
· Yahoo! Law. Legal index. http://dir.yahoo.com/Government/Law/
"The Infography about Internet Legal Research"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA