The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is stuttering.
· Bloodstein, O. A handbook on stuttering (5th ed.). Singular Press, 1995.
· Costello Ingham, J., and Riley, G. Guidelines for documentation of treatment efficacy for young children who stutter. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 41(4), 753-770, 1998.
· Guitar, B. Stuttering: An integrated approach to its nature and treatment (2nd ed.). Williams and Wilkins, 1998.
· Hancock, K., Craig, A., McCready, C., McCaul, A., Costello, D., Campbell, K., and Gilmore, G. Two- to six-year controlled-trial stuttering outcomes for children and adolescents. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 41(6), 1242-1252, 1998.
· Van Riper, C. The nature of stuttering (2nd ed.). Prentice Hall, 1982.
· Yairi, E., and Ambrose, N.G. Early childhood stuttering I: Persistence and recovery rates. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 42(5), 1097-1112, 1999.
"The Infography about Stuttering"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA