The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is hypnosis.
· The Pregnant Man: And Other Cases from a Hypnotherapist's Couch by Deirdre Barrett, (1998) Times/Random House.
· Trance and Treatment: Clinical Uses of Hypnosis by Herbert Spiegel and David Spiegel, (1987) American Psychiatric Press.
· Contemporary Hypnosis Research by Erika Fromm and Michael R. Nash (Editors), (1992) Guilford Press.
· Trance on Trial by Alan W. Scheflin and Jerrold Le Shapiro, (1989) Guilford Press.
· Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy with Children by Karen Olness and Daniel P. Kohen, (1996) Guilford Press.
· Hypnosis and Behavioral Medicine by Daniel P. Brown and Erika Fromm, (1987) Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
"The Infography about Hypnosis"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA