The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is forest hydrology.
· Sopper, WE and Lull, HW. 1965. Forest Hydrology. Proceedings of a National Science Foundation Advanced Science Seminar, Pergamon Press, 813 pp.
· Bonell, M. 1993. Progress in the understanding of runoff generation dynamics in forests. J. Hydrol. 150: 217-275.
· Bosch, JM and Hewlett, JD. 1982. A review of catchment experiments to determine the effect of vegetation changes on water yield and evaporation. J. Hydrol. 55: 3-23.
· Hydrology Update: The Kamloops Hydrology Abstracts Library. Province of British Columbia, Ministry of Forests, Kamloops Forest Region. Collection of over 2000 references that relate to forest hydrology. http://foresthydrology.gov.bc.ca/
· Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA), special issue about "Dialogue on Water Issues--Forest Hydrology," Volume 34(4), August 1998, pp. 723-826.
· Kirkby, MJ (ed). 1978. Hillslope Hydrology, John Wiley, 389 pp.
"The Infography about Forest Hydrology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA