Guitar -- Classical -- Music
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the classical guitar.
· Ashley Mark Publishing Co. http://www.ashleymark.co.uk/
· GSP Publications. http://www.gspguitar.com/
· Mel Bay Publications, Inc. http://www.melbay.com/
· "The Guitarist's Resource Guide: Guitar Music in Print and Books on the Art of Guitar," compiled by Joseph Rezits. Pallma Music Co. and Kjos Music Co., 1983. ISBN 0-8497-7802-6.
· "Guitar Music Index: A Cross-Indexed and Graded Listing of Music in Print for Classical Guitar and Lute," Vols. 1 and 2, compiled by George Gilmore and Mark Pereira. Galliard Press, Ltd., 1976.
· "The Orphée Data-Base of Guitar Records," compiled by Jacques Chaîné, edited by Matanya Ophee. Editions Orphée, 1990. ISBN: 0-936186-35-6.
· Guitar Gallery Music. http://www.guitargallerymusic.com/
· Guitarnotes. http://www.spanishguitar.com/
· Rosewood Guitar. http://www.halcyon.com/rosewood/
· Chanterelle Verlag. http://www.chanterelle.com/
· Les Éditions Doberman-Yppan. http://www.dobermaneditions.com/
· "Soundboard." Quarterly journal of the Guitar Foundation of America. http://www.guitarfoundation.org/drupal/soundboard
· "Classical Guitar Magazine." http://www.ashleymark.co.uk/classicalguitar/cg_current.htm
· "Guitar Review." http://www.guitarreview.com/
"The Infography about Classical Guitar Music"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA