Antisocial Personality Disorder
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is antisocial personalities.
· Black DW: Bad Boys, Bad Men: Confronting Antisocial Personality Disorder. Oxford University Press, 1999.
· Cleckley H: The Mask of Sanity: An Attempt to Clarify Some Issues about the So-Called Psychopathic Personality, 5th ed. CV Mosby, 1976.
· Dolan B, and Coid J: Psychopathic and Antisocial Personality Disorders: Treatment and Research Issues. Bell and Bain, 1993.
· Hare RD: Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths among Us. Pocket Books, 1993.
· Raine A: The Psychopathology of Crime: Criminal Behavior as a Criminal Disorder. Academic Press, 1993.
· Robins LN: Deviant Children Grown Up. Williams and Wilkins, 1966.
· Black DW, Baumgard CH, and Bell SE: A 16- to 45-Year Follow-up of 71 Males with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Compr. Psychiatry 1995;36:130-140.
· Craft M (ed.): Psychopathic Disorders. Pergamon Press, 1966.
· Moffit T: Adolescence Limited and Life-Course Persistent Antisocial Behavior: A Developmental Taxonomy. Psychol. Rev. 1993;100:674-701.
· Raine A, Lencz T, Bihrle S, et al.: Reduced Prefrontal Gray Matter and Reduced Autonomic Activity in Antisocial Personality Disorder. Arch. Gen. Psychiatry 2000;57:119-127.
· Samenow SE: Inside the Criminal Mind. Times Books, 1984.
· Sampson RJ, Laub JH: Crime in the Making: Pathways and Turning Points through Life. Harvard University Press, 1993.
"The Infography about Antisocial Personality Disorder"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA