The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is zebra mussels.
· Chang, T.J., 1999. "Method and Apparatus for Controlling Macrofoulers in On-Demand Water Conduits," United States Patent Number 5,948,279, issued on September 7, 1999.
· D'Itri, F.M., 1997. Zebra Mussels and Aquatic Nuisance Species, Ann Arbor Press, Inc.
· Mackie, G.L., W.N. Gibbons, B.W. Muncaster, and I.M. Gray, 1989. The Zebra Mussel, Dreissena Polymorpha: A Synthesis of European Experiences and A Preview for North America, Technical Report, Great Lakes Section, Environment Ontario, Canada.
· Miller, A.C., B.S. Payne, and R.F. McMahon, 1992. "Zebra Mussel: Biology, Ecology, and Recommended Control Strategies," Technical Notes, ZMR-1-01, Zebra Mussel Research, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Waterways Experiment Station.
· Roberts, L., 1990. "Zebra Mussels Invasion Threatens U.S. Waters," Science, pp. 1370-1372.
· Ohio Sea Grant and Lake Erie Programs http://www.sg.ohio-state.edu/
"The Infography about Zebra Mussels"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA