Engineering -- Earth and Foundation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is geotechnical engineering.
· Peck, R.B., Hanson, W.E., and Thornburn, T.H. (1974), Foundation Engineering, 2nd ed., John Wiley and Sons.
· Holtz, R.D., and Kovacs, W.D. (1981), An Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering, Prentice Hall.
· Das, B.M. (1999), Principles of Foundation Engineering, 4th ed., PWS Publishing.
· Clayton, C.R.I., Milititsky, J., and Woods, R.I. (1993), Earth Pressure and Retaining Structures, 2nd ed., Blackie Academic and Professional.
· Anderson, M.G., and Richards, K.S. (1987), Slope Stability, John Wiley and Sons.
· The Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering http://www.ejge.com/index_ejge.htm
"The Infography about Earth and Foundation Engineering"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA