Structured Inequalities in Society
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is social inequalities.
· Kozol, Jonathan. Savage inequalities: children in America's schools. Crown Pub., c1991. 1st ed.
· Liebow, Elliot. Tell them who I am: the lives of homeless women. Free Press; Maxwell Macmillan, Maxwell Macmillan International, c1993.
· Wilson, William J. When work disappears: the world of the new urban poor. New York: Knopf: Distributed by Random House, Inc., 1996. 1st ed.
· Hochschild, Arlie Russell. The second shift: working parents and the revolution at home; with Anne Machung. Viking, 1989.
· Harrington, Michael. The other America: poverty in the United States. Macmillan [1970, c1962] [Rev. ed.] with a new introd.
· Myrdal, Gunnar. An American dilemma: the Negro problem and modern democracy; with the assistance of Richard Sterner and Arnold Rose. Pantheon Books, , c1962.
"The Infography about Structured Inequalities in Society"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA