The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is sustainable development.
· John C. Dernbach, Sustainable Development as a Framework for National Governance, 49 Case Western Reserve Law Review 1 (1998).
· Roger Dower, et al., Frontiers of Sustainability: Environmentally Sound Agriculture, Forestry, Transportation, and Power Production. Island Press (1997).
· Our Common Journey: A Transition toward Sustainability. Board on Sustainable Development Policy Division, National Research Council, (1999). http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309067839
· Sustainable America: A New Consensus for Prosperity, Opportunity and a Healthy Environment for the Future. President's Council on Sustainable Development (1996). http://clinton2.nara.gov/PCSD/Publications/TF_Reports/amer-top.html
· Agenda 21: Programme of Action for Sustainable Development. United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, 1992. http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/documents/agenda21/english/agenda21toc.htm
· World Commission on Environment and Development, Our Common Future (Oxford University Press, 1987).
"The Infography about Sustainable Development"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA