The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is financial securities.
· Issuer Perspectives on Securitization. Fabozzi, Frank J. (editor). John Wiley and Sons, 1999.
· A Primer on Securitization. Kendall, Leon T., and Fishman, Michael J. (editors). MIT Press, 2000.
· Asset-Backed Securities. Bhattacharya, Anand K., and Fabozzi, Frank J. (editors). John Wiley and Sons, 1996.
· Handbook of Structured Financial Products. Fabozzi, Frank J. (editor). John Wiley and Sons, 1998.
· Securitization of Financial Assets. Kravitt, Jason H.P. (editor). Aspen Publishers, 1995.
· Financial Innovation in the Banking Industry: The Case of Asset Securitization. Obay, Lamia. Garland Studies on the Financial Sector of the American Economy, Garland Publishing, 2000.
· "The impact of the GNMA pass-through program on FHA mortgage costs." Black, D.G., Garbade, K.D., and Silber, W.L., 1981. Journal of Finance 36, 457-69.
· "The impact of the agencies on conventional fixed-rate mortgage yields." Hendershott, Patric H., and Shilling, James D., 1989. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 2, 101-15.
· "Elements of mortgage securitization." Hess, Alan C., and Smith, Clifford W., Jr., 1988. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 1, 331-46.
· "On the determinants of yield spreads between mortgage pass-through and Treasury securities." Rothberg, J.P., Nothaft, F.E., and Gabriel, S.A., 1989. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 2, 301-15.
· The Securitization Conduit. http://www.the-financier.com/
· "Pricing fixed rate mortgages: some empirical evidence." Sirmans, C.F., and Benjamin, John D., 1990. Journal of Financial Services Research 4, 191-202.
· "The effects of securitization on consumer mortgage costs." Todd, Steven, 2001. Real Estate Economics 29, 29-54.
"The Infography about Securitization"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA