Stock Trading and Expected Returns
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the stock market.
· Amihud, Y., and H. Mendelson, 1986, Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread, Journal of Financial Economics 17, 223-49.
· Brennan, M.J., T. Chordia, and A. Subrahmanyam, 1998, Alternative factor specifications, security characteristics, and the cross-section of expected stock returns, Journal of Financial Economics 49, 345-73.
· Fama, E.F., and K.R. French, 1992, The cross section of expected stock returns, Journal of Finance 47, 427-66.
· Fama, E.F., and K.R. French, 1993, Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds, Journal of Financial Economics 33, 3-56.
· Jegadeesh, N., and S. Titman, 1993, Returns to buying winners and selling losers: implications for stock market efficiency, Journal of Finance 48, 65-92.
· Lo, A., and C. MacKinlay, 1990, Data-snooping biases in tests of financial asset pricing models, Review of Financial Studies 3, 431-68.
"The Infography about Stock Trading and Expected Returns"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA