Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix (1809-1847)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Felix Mendelssohn.
· Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix. Letters from Italy and Switzerland. 2d ed., ed. Paul Mendelssohn Bartholdy, trans. Lady Wallace. Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, and Green, 1862.
· Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix. Letters of Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy from 1833 to 1847. Ed. Paul and Carl Mendelssohn Bartholdy, trans. Lady Wallace. Longman, Green, and Co., 1890.
· Werner, Eric. Mendelssohn: A New Image of the Composer and His Age. The Free Press of Glencoe, 1963.
· Todd, R. Larry, ed. Mendelssohn and His World. Princeton University Press, 1991.
· Todd, R. Larry, ed. Mendelssohn Studies. Cambridge University Press, 1992.
· Seaton, Douglass, ed. The Mendelssohn Companion. Greenwood Press, 2001.
"The Infography about Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA