Criminal Law Procedure -- Textbooks
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is practicing criminal law.
· Joshua Dressler, editor. Encyclopedia of Crime and Justice (2nd edition, Macmillan Reference, 2001).
· Wayne R. LaFave, Jerold H. Israel, and Nancy J. King. Criminal Procedure (3rd edition, West, 2000).
· Yale Kamisar, Wayne R.LaFave, Jerold H.Israel, and Nancy J. King. Modern Criminal Procedure: Cases, Comments, and Questions (10th edition, West, 2002).
· Sanford H. Kadish and Stephen J. Schulhofer. Criminal Law and Its Processes: Cases and Materials (7th edition, Aspen, 2001).
· James J. Tomkovitz. Criminal Procedure Roadmap (Aspen, 1997).
· Joshua Dressler and George C. Thomas. Criminal Procedure: Principles, Policies and Perspectives (West, 1999).
"The Infography about Textbooks in Criminal Law Procedure"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA