Florida -- Geography
The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is the geography of Florida.
· Fernald, Edward, and Purdum, Elizabeth, eds. Atlas of Florida. Revised Edition. University Press of Florida. 1996.
· Fernald, Edward A., and Purdum, Elizabeth D. Water Resources Atlas of Florida. Institute of Science and Public Affairs, Florida State University. 1998.
· Florida Trend: Florida's Source for Business News. Trend Magazines. http://www.floridatrend.com/
· Gannon, Michael, ed. New History of Florida. University Press of Florida. 1996.
· Myers, R.L., and Ewel, J.J., eds. Ecosystems of Florida. University Press of Florida. 1990.
· Randazzo, Anthony F., and Jones, Douglas S., eds. Geology of Florida. University Press of Florida. 1997.
· Directory of Florida Industries. Florida Chamber of Commerce. 2000.
· Fiedler, Tom, and Kempel, Margaret. Almanac of Florida Politics 1994. The Miami Herald Publishing Company. 1993.
· Florida Statistical Abstract. Bureau of Economic and Business Research. University of Florida. 2002.
· Tebeau, Charlton W. History of Florida. University of Miami Press. 1980.
· Winsberg, Morton. Florida Weather. University Press of Florida. 1990.
"The Infography about the Geography of Florida"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA