Kennedy, John F. (1917-1963) -- Assassination
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the John F. Kennedy assassination.
· The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, Final Report(1964)(Warren Commission Report, with hearings and volumes); see also: Sylvia Meagher, Subject Index to the Warren Report and Hearings and Exhibits (1966)
· House Select Committee to Investigate the Assassinations, Final Report (1979)(Stokes Committee, with hearings and volumes)
· G.Robert Blakey and Richard Billings, The Plot to Kill the President. (Times Books, 1981)
· David Belin, Final Disclosure: The full truth about the assassination of President Kennedy. (Scribner's, 1988)
· Gerald Posner, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the assassination of JFK. (Doubleday, 1993)
· John Davis, The Kennedy Contract: A mafia plot to assassinate the President. (HaperPaperbacks, 1993.)
"The Infography about the Assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA