The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the United Nations.
· Durch, William J., ed. UN Peacekeeping, American Policy, and the Uncivil Wars of the 1990s. Brookings Institution, 1996.
· Goodrich, Leland, Edvard Hambro, and Anne Patricia Simons. Charter of the United Nations: Commentary and Documents. Columbia University Press, 1969.
· Richter, Rosemary. Utopia Lost: The United Nations and World Order. Twentieth Century Fund Press, 1995.
· Russell, Ruth B. A History of the United Nations Charter: The Role of the United States, 1940-1945. Brookings Institution, 1958.
· Russett, Bruce M., ed. The Once and Future Security Council. St. Martin's Press, 1997.
· Russett, Bruce M., and John R. Oneal. Triangulating Peace: Democracy, Interdependence, and International Organizations. W. W. Norton, 2001.
· The Academic Council on the United Nations System (ACUNS). http://www.igloo.org/acunsnet
· Delgado, LaDonne. United Nations Research Guide. Mississippi State University. http://library.msstate.edu/content/templates/?a=429&z=83
· Diehl, Paul F, ed. The Politics of Global Governance: International Organizations in an Interdependent World. Lynne Reinner, 2001.
· Sutterlin, James S. The United Nations and the Maintenance of International Security: A Challenge to Be Met. Praeger, 2003.
· U.N. Wire: An Independent News Briefing about the United Nations. United Nations Foundation and Better World Fund. http://www.unwire.org/
"The Infography about the United Nations"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA