The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is peace psychology.
· Boulding, Elise (2000). "Is Human Peaceableness Possible?" Envisioning Peaceful Futures: Millennium Issue I, with introduction by Milton Schwebel and commentaries by David Adams, Adam Curle, Cheryl de la Rey, Caroline Lamwaka, Ursula Oswald Spring, Mary Soledad Perpinan, and Peter Suedfeld. Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, 6, 1. Whole issue.
· Kelman, Herbert C. (1998). "Social-Psychological Dimensions of International Conflict." I.W. Zartman and J.L. Rasmussen, eds., Peacemaking in International Conflict: Methods and Techniques (pp. 191-237). U.S. Institute of Peace.
· Smith, M. Brewster (1999). "Political Psychology and Peace: A Half-Century Perspective," with commentaries by Morton Deutsch, Seymour Feshbach, and M. Brinton Lykes. Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, 5, 1, 1-36.
· Staub, Ervin (1999). "The Origins and Prevention of Genocide, Mass Killing, and Other Collective Violence," with commentaries by Jerrold M. Post, Roger W. Smith, Peter Suedfeld, Stevan M. Weine, and Michael G. Wessells. Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, 5, 4, 303-371.
· Wessells, Michael G., and Deborah Du Nann Winter, eds. (1998). "The Graca Machel/UN Study on the Effects of War on Children," with an introduction by Jennifer Klot, background article by Michael Wessells, articles by Andy Dawes and Ed Cairns, Corann Okorodudu, Kenneth E. Miller, Susan McKay, Ariane Brunet and Isabelle Solon Helal, Michaela Mendelsohn and Gill Straker, and concluding article by Deborah Du Nann Winter. Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, 4, 4. Whole issue.
· White, Ralph K. (1998). "American Acts of Force: Results and Misperceptions," with introduction by Milton Schwebel and commentaries by Jack S. Levy, George Levinger, Ethel Tobach, and Richard V. Wagner. Peace by Forceful Means? Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, 4, 2, 89-154.
"The Infography about Peace Psychology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA