Steroid Receptors and Chromatin
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is steroid receptors.
· Zaret K and Yamamoto KR (1984) Reversible and persistent changes in chromatin structure accompany activation of a glucocorticoid dependent enhancer element. Cell 38: 29-38.
· Richard-Foy H and Hager GL (1987) Sequence specific positioning of nucleosomes over the steroid-inducible MMTV promoter. EMBO J 6: 2321-2328
· Yoshinaga SK, Peterson CL, Herskowitz I, Yamamoto KR (1992) Roles of SWI1, SWI2, and SWI3 proteins for transcriptional enhancement by steroid receptors. Science 258: 1598-1604.
· Archer TK, Lefebvre P, Wolford RG, Hager GL (1992) Transcription factor loading on the MMTV promoter: a bimodal mechanism for promoter activation. Science 255; 1573-1576.
· Kraus WL and Kadonaga JT (1998) p300 and estrogen receptor cooperatively activate transcription via differential enhancement of initiation and reinitiation. Genes and Development 12: 331-342.
· Chen H, Lin RJ, Xie W, Wilpitz D, Evans RM (1999) Regulation of hormone-induced histone hyperacetylation and gene activation via acetylation of an acetylase. Cell 98: 675-686.
"The Infography about Steroid Receptors and Chromatin"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA