Italy -- Politics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Italian politics.
· Robert D. Putnam. 1993. Making Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy. With Robert Leonardi and Raffaella Nanetti. Princeton University Press.
· Filippo Sabetti. 2000. The Search for Good Government: Understanding the Paradox of Italian Democracy. McGill-Queen's University Press.
· Sidney Tarrow. 1989. Democracy and Disorder: Protest and Politics in Italy 1965-1976. Clarendon Press.
· Joseph LaPalombara. 1987. Democracy Italian Style. Yale University Press.
· Giuseppe Di Palma. 1977. Surviving without Governing: The Italian Parties in Parliament. University of California Press.
· Gianfranco Pasquino, ed. 1995. La politica italiana. Dizionario critico 1945-95. Laterza.
· Stephen Hellman. 1988. Italian Communism in Transition. Oxford University Press.
· Judith Adler Hellman. 1987. Journeys Among Women. Oxford University Press.
· Miriam Golden. 1988. Labor Divided. Cornell University Press.
· Peter Lange and Marino Regini, eds. 1987. Stato e regolazione sociale. Il Mulino. Also published in English.
· Alan Zuckerman. 1979. The Politics of Faction: Christian Democratic Rule in Italy. Yale University Press.
· Carol Mershon. 2002. The Costs of Coalition. Stanford University Press.
"The Infography about the Politics of Italy"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA