The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is oxidative stress and signal transduction.
· Forman, H.J., and E. Cadenas, eds. 1997. Oxidative Stress and Signal Transduction, Chapman and Hall.
· Ignarro, L.J. 2000. Nitric Oxide: Biology and Pathobiology, Academic Press.
· Finkel, T. 1999. Signal transduction by reactive oxygen species in non-phagocytic cells. J. Leukoc. Biol. 65:337-340.
· Rhee, S.G. 1999. Redox signaling: hydrogen peroxide as intracellular messenger. Exp. Mol. Med. 31:53-59.
· Forman, H.J., M. Torres, and J. Fukuto. 2002. Redox signaling. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 234-235:49-62.
· Nakamura, H., K. Nakamura, and J. Yodoi. 1997. Redox regulation of cellular activation. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 15:351-369.
"The Infography about Redox Signaling in Cellular Biology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA