The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is antitrust law.
· Are Predatory Commitments Credible?: Who Should the Courts Believe? by John R. Lott, University of Chicago Press, 1999.
· Winners, Losers, and Microsoft: Competition and Innovation in High Technology, by Stan Liebowitz and Stephen Margolis, Independent Institute, 1999.
· The Antitrust Paradox: A Policy at War with Itself, by Robert H. Bork, The Free Press, 1995.
· Antitrust Law: An Economic Perspective, by Richard A. Posner, University of Chicago Press, 1978.
· Law's Order: What Economics Has to Do with Law and Why It Matters, by David D. Friedman, Princeton University Press, 2000.
· Economics of Regulation and Antitrust, by W. Kip Viscusi, John M. Vernon, and Joseph E. Harrington, MIT Press, 1995.
"The Infography about Antitrust"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA