The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is sound healing.
· McClellan, Randall. (1991). The Healing Forces of Music: History, Theory, and Practice. Element, Inc.
· Danielou, Alain. (1995). Music and the Power of Sound. Inner Traditions International.
· Goldman, Jonathan. (1992). Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics. Element Inc.
· Gardner, Kay. (1990). Sounding the Inner Landscape: Music as Medicine. Caduceus Pulications.
· Beaulieu, John. Music and Sound in the Healing Arts. (1987). Station Hill Press.
· Campbell, Don, ed. (1991). Music Physician for Times to Come. Quest Books
· Hoffman, Janalea. (1995). Rhythmic Medicine. Jamillan Press.
· Halpern, Steven. (1985). Sound Health: The Music and Sounds that Make Us Whole. Harper and Row.
· Andrews, Ted. (1993). Sacred Sounds: Transformation through Music and Word. Llewellyn Publications.
· Berendt, Joachim-Ernst. (1987). Nada Brahma: The World is Sound. Destiny Books.
· Berendt, Joachim-Ernst. (1988). The Third Ear: On Listening to the World. Element Books.
"The Infography about Sound Healing"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA