Plant Diseases -- Weather Related
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is weather related plant diseases.
· Coakley, S.M., H. Scherm, S. Chakraborty. 1999. Climate Change and Plant Disease Management. Annu. Rev. Phytopathol. 37:399-426.
· Keonard, K.J. and W.E. Fry. 1986. Plant Disease Epidemiology. Vol. 1. MacMillan Publishing.
· Rotem, J. 1978. Climatic and Weather Influences on Epidemics. In Plant Disease. Vol. II. How Disease Develops in Populations., p. 317-337. Academic Press.
· Campbell, C.L. and L.V. Madden. 1990. Introduction to Plant Disease Epidemiology. John Wiley and Sons.
· Coakley, S.M. 1988. Variation in Climate and Prediction of Disease in Plants. Annu. Rev. Phytopathol. 26:163-81.
· Agrios, G.N. 1997. Plant Pathology. 4th Edition. Academic Press.
"The Infography about Weather-Related Plant Diseases"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA