Forest Products -- Marketing
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is marketing forest products.
· Ellefson, Paul V., and Robert N. Stone. 1984. U.S. Wood-Based Industry: Industrial Organization and Performance. Praeger Publishers. 479 p.
· Forest Products Journal. Madison, Wisconsin: Forest Products Society. (typically publishes approximately 15+ academic articles per year on contemporary forest products marketing issues).
· ForestWorld http://www.forestworld.com/
· Rich, Stuart U. 1970. Marketing of Forest Products: Text and Cases. McGraw-Hill. 712 p.
· Sinclair, Steven A. 1992. Forest Products Marketing. McGraw-Hill. 403 p.
· Steve Shook's Directory of Forest Products, Wood Science and Marketing Online http://www.forestdirectory.com/
"The Infography about the Marketing of Forest Products"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA