China -- Science -- Modern
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is modern science in China.
· J. Bowers and N. Sivin, eds. Science and Medicine in Twentieth Century China: Research and Education, University of Michigan Center for Chinese Studies, 1988.
· M. Goldman and D. Simon, eds. Science and Technology in Post-Mao China, Harvard University Press, 1989.
· Sydney Gould, ed. Sciences in Communist China. American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1961.
· Leo A. Orleans, ed. Science in Contemporary China. Stanford University Press, 1980.
· Dean H. Hamer, ed. Biotechnology in China. National Academy Press, 1989.
· China Report: Science and Technology, White Paper, no. 1. Foreign Broadcast Information Service, JPRS-CST-87-013 (April 2, 1987). 366 pp.
· Harry H. Love and John H. Reisner. The Cornell-Nanking Story. Cornell University Press, 1963.
· Plant Studies in the People's Republic of China. National Academy of Sciences, CSCPRC, 1975.
· Virgil Johnson and Halsey Beemer, eds. Wheat in the People's Republic of China. National Academy of Sciences, CSCPRC, 1977.
· John D. Baldeschwieler, ed. Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in the People's Republic of China. American Chemical Society, 1979.
· Laurence Schneider, ed. and trans. Lysenkoism in China: Proceedings of the 1956 Qingdao Genetics Conference, M.E. Sharpe 1986.
"The Infography about Modern Science in China"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA