Selenium Chemistry in Agriculture
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is selenium chemistry in agriculture.
· Selenium in Agriculture and the Environment. 1989. Edited by L.W. Jacobs. Soil Science Society of America Publication, No 23, SSSA, Inc., Madison, WI.
· Environmental Chemistry of Selenium. 1998. Edited by W.T. Frankenberger, Jr. and R.A. Engberg. Marcel Dekker, Inc.
· Selenium: Mining, Reclamation and Environmental Impacts. 1996. Edited by G.F. Vance and G.E. Schuman. Office of Surface Mining.
· Selenium: Geobotany, Biochemistry, Toxicity and Nutrition. 1964. I. Rosenfeld and O.A. Beath. Academic Press.
· Organic Selenium Compounds: Their Chemistry and Biology. 1973. Edited by D.L. Klayman and W.H.H. Gunther. Wiley Interscience.
· Selenium in the Environment. 1994. Edited by W.T. Frankenberger, Jr. and S.M. Benson. Marcel Dekker, Inc.
· Evironment and Natural Resources Internet Resources http://www-lib.uwyo.edu/subres/subres/env.htm
· USGS Water Resources of California http://ca.water.usgs.gov/
"The Infography about Selenium Chemistry in Agriculture"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA