The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is achieving balance between work and the rest of life.
· Families and Work Institute. http://www.familiesandwork.org/
· The National Report on Work and Family (biweekly journal, 1987-2003).
· Alliance for Work-Life Progress. http://www.awlp.org/awlp/home/html/homepage.jsp
· Work and Family Newsbrief (monthly journal, 1990-present), published by Work-Life Clearinghouse. http://www.workfamily.com/
· Sloan Work and Family Research Network. http://wfnetwork.bc.edu/
· Gayle Kimball. How to Create Your Ideal Workplace: Flexibility, Respect, Wellness, Child and Elder Care. Equality Press, 2001.
· European Observatory on Demography and the Social Situation. http://ec.europa.eu/employment_social/social_situation/sso_en.htm
· Karol Rose. Work/Life Effectiveness: Programs, Policies, and Practices. Kubu Communications, 1999.
"The Infography about the Work-Life Relationship"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA