Consciousness and the Brain
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is consciousness.
· Toward a Science of Consciousness: The Tucson Discussions and Debates, Volumes 1-3. Edited by S.R. Hameroff, A.W. Kaszniak, and A.C. Scott. MIT Press (1996, 1998, 1999).
· Jibu, M., Pribram, K.H., and Yasue, K. From Conscious Experience to Memory Storage and Retrieval: The Role of Quantum Brain Dynamics and Boson Condensation of Evanescent Photons. International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 10, Nos. 13 and 14, pp. 1735-1754 (1996).
· Mind and Brain Sciences in the 21st Century. Edited by Robert L. Solso. MIT Press (1997).
· Self-Awareness: Its Nature and Development. Edited by M. Ferrari and R.J. Sternberg. Guilford Press (1998).
· Science and the Primacy of Consciousness. Edited by R.L. Amoroso, R. Antunes, C. Coelho, M. Farias, A. Leite, and P. Soares. Noetic Press (2000).
· Pribram, K.H. Brain and the Composition of Conscious Experience. Journal of Consciousness Studies, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 19-42 (1999).
· Consciousness and the Brain. Edited by Gordon G. Globus, Grover Maxwell, and Irwin Savodnik. Plenum Publishing (1978).
"The Infography about Consciousness and the Brain"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA