Radiative Heat Transfer
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is thermal energy.
· Chandrasekhar, Subrahmanyan, Radiative Transfer, Dover, 1960.
· Goody, Richard M., and Yung, Y.L., Atmospheric Radiation: Theoretical Basis, 2nd ed., Oxford University Press, 1989.
· Howell, John R., Catalog of Radiation Heat Transfer Configuration Factors, 2nd ed., University of Texas at Austin. http://www.me.utexas.edu/~howell/
· Modest, Michael F., Radiative Heat Transfer, 2nd ed., Academic Press, 2003.
· Planck, Max, The Theory of Heat Radiation, Dover, 1991.
· Siegel, Robert, and Howell, John R., Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, 4th ed., Taylor and Francis, 2002.
· Brewster, M. Quinn, Thermal Radiative Transfer and Properties, John Wiley and Sons, 1992.
· Howell, John R., and Mengüç, M. Pinar, "Radiation," Chapter 7 in Handbook of Heat Transfer, Warren M. Rohsenow, James P. Hartnett, and Young I. Choi, eds., 3rd ed., pp. 7.1-7.100, McGraw-Hill, 1998.
· Ozisik, M. Necati, Radiative Transfer and Interactions with Conduction and Convection, Wiley Interscience, 1973.
"The Infography about Radiative Heat Transfer"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA