International Industrial Relations
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is international industrial relations.
· Cooke, William and Noble, Deborah. "Industrial Relations Systems and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment Abroad," British Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 581-609, 1998.
· Ferner, Anthony and Hyman, Richard, eds. Changing Industrial Relations in Europe. Basil Blackwell, Ltd., 1998.
· Freeman, Richard. ed. Working Under Different Rules. Russell Sage Foundation, 1994.
· Frenkel, Stephen and Harrod, Jeffrey, eds. Industrialization and Labor Relations. Cornell Press, 1995.
· Locke, Richard, Kochan, Thomas and Piore, Michael, eds. Employment Relations in a Changing World. MIT Press, 1995.
· Tsogas, George. Labour Standards in International Trade Agreements: An Assessment of the Arguments," International Journal of Human Resources, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 351-75, 1999.
"The Infography about International Industrial Relations"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA