The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is temporomandibular disorders.
· Okeson, JP: Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion, Fourth Edition, Mosby-Year Book Publishers, 1997
· Okeson, JP: Bell's Orofacial Pains, Fifth Edition, Quintessence Publishers.
· Okeson, JP (ed): Orofacial Pain: Assessment, Diagnosis and Management, Quintessence Publishers, 1996.
· The Journal of Orofacial Pain, Quarterly Scientific Journal published by Quintessnce Publishers.
· Pain, Monthly Scientific Journal published by Elsevier Science B.V. England.
· Wall, PD, Melzack R, (eds): Textbook of Pain, Third Edition. Churchill Livingtone, 1994.
· International Headache Society. Classification and diagnostic criteria for headache disorders, cranial neuralgias and facial pain. Headache Classification Committee of the International Headache Society. Cephalalgia 1988; 7: 1-96.
· Pullinger, AG, Seligman, DA, and Gornbein, JA: A multiple regression analysis of the risk and relative odds of temporomandibular disorders as a function of common occlusal features, J. Dent. Res., 72 (1993) 968-979.
· Stegenga, B: Temporomandibular joint osteoarthrosis and internal derangement: Diagnostic and therapeutic outcome assessment, Groningen, Drukkerij Van Denderen BV, 1991.
"The Infography about Temporomandibular Disorders"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA