The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is academic dishonesty.
· Cizek, G.J. (1999). Cheating on Tests: How To Do It, Detect It, and Prevent It. Erlbaum.
· Davis, S.F., Grover, C.A., Becker, A.H., and McGregor, L.N. (1992). Academic dishonesty: Prevalence, determinants, techniques, and punishments. Teaching of Psychology, 19, 16-20.
· Davis, S.F., and Ludvigson, H.W. (1995). Additional data on academic dishonesty and a proposal for remediation. Teaching of Psychology, 22, 119-121.
· Houston, J.P. (1977). Cheating behavior, anticipated success-failure, confidence, and test importance. Journal of Educational Psychology, 69, 55-60.
· Kibler, W.L. (1993). A framework for addressing academic dishonesty from a student development prespective. NASPA Journal, 31, 8-18.
· McCabe, D.L., and Bowers, W.J. (1994). Academic dishonesty among males in college: A thirty year perspective. Journal of College Student Development, 35, 5-10.
"The Infography about Academic Dishonesty"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA