Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Turnover
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is executive turnover.
· Denis, David J., and Diane K. Denis (1995) "Performance Changes Following Top Management Dismissals," Journal of Finance, 50, pp. 1029-1055.
· Mace, Myles L. (1986) Directors: Myth and Reality, Harvard Business School Press.
· Shivdasani, Anil, and David Yermack (1999) "CEO Involvement in the Selection of New Board Members: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, 54, pp. 1829-1854.
· Shleifer, Andrei, and Robert Vishny (1997) "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Journal of Finance, 52, pp. 737-784.
· Vancil, Richard F. (1987) Passing the Baton: Managing the Process of CEO Succession, Harvard Business School Press.
· Warner, Jerry, Ross L. Watts, and Karen Wruck (1988) "Stock Prices and Top Management Changes," Journal of Financial Economics, 20, pp. 461-492.
"The Infography about Chief Executive Officer Turnover"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA