The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is marine bacteria.
· Fuhrman, J. A. 1999. Marine viruses and their biogeochemical and ecological effects. Nature 399:541-548.
· Kirchman, D. L. (editor) 2000. Microbial Ecology of the Oceans. John Wiley and Sons.
· Fenchel, T., G. M. King, and T. Blackburn. 1998. Bacterial Biogeochemistry: The Ecophysiology of Mineral Cycling. 2nd ed. Academic Press.
· Ducklow, H. W. 1999. The bacterial component of the oceanic euphotic zone. FEMS Microbiol. Ecol. 30:1-10.
· DeLong, E. 1998. Microbiology - Archaeal means and extremes. Science 280:542-543.
· Azam, F. 1998. Microbial control of oceanic carbon flux: The plot thickens. Science 280:694-696.
"The Infography about Marine Bacteria"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA