Law Office Design
The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is the interior design of law offices.
· Schultz, S., and Schultz, J. (2005) The Complete Guide to Designing Your Law Office. American Bar Association.
· Miller, M. (1989) Designing Your Law Office: A Guide to Space Planning, Renovation, and Relocation. American Bar Association.
· Marmot, A., and Eley, J. (2000) Office Space Planning: Designs for Tomorrow's Workplace. McGraw-Hill.
· Rappoport, J., Cushman, R., and Daroff, K., eds. (1991) Office Planning and Design Desk Reference. Wiley-Interscience.
· Henderson, J., and Mays, V. (2003) Office Design Sourcebook: Solutions for Dynamic Workspaces. Rockport Publishers.
· McGowan, M., and Kruse, K. (2003) Interior Graphic Standards. Wiley.
· Cohen, U., Gorman M., Robinson, W., Schnarsky, A., and Weisman, G. (2000) Improving the Law Office: Principles for Design. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
· Piotrowski, C. (1998) Designing Commercial Interiors. Wiley.
· Null, Roberta L. (1996) Universal Design: Creative Solutions for ADA Compliance. Professional Publications.
· Nadel, B. (2004) Building Security: Handbook for Architectural Planning and Design. McGraw-Hill.
· Ching, F., and Winkel, S. (2003) Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the International Building Code. American Institute of Architects.
· American Institute of Architects, and Demkin, J. (2002, updated annually) The Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice. Wiley.
· Muto, S. "Law Firms Give Thought to Office-Design Issues." Wall Street Journal Online, July 8, 2003. http://www.realestatejournal.com/propertyreport/office/20030708-muto.html
· Gensler: Portfolio of Professional Service Firms. Gensler architectural and design firm. http://www.gensler.com/practices/pro_service/graham.html
· Beyond the Corner Office: The Next Generation of Law Office Design. RTKL architectural and design firm. http://www.rtkl.com/docs/brochures/IdeaLab_Vol3_Issue3.pdf
"The Infography about Law Office Design"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA