Polarized Light Scattering
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is polarized light scattering.
· Bickel, W.S., J.F. Davidson, D.R. Huffman, and R. Kilkson. 1976. "Application of polarization effects in light scattering: A new biophysical tool." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 73:486-490.
· Bohren, C.F., and D.R. Huffman. 1983. "Absorption and scattering of light by small particles." Wiley.
· Bronk, B.V., S.D. Druger, J. Czégé, W.P. Van De Merwe. 1995. "Measuring diameters of rod-shaped bacteria in vivo with polarized light." Biophys. J. 69:1170-1177.
· Wyatt, P.J. 1993. "Light scattering and the absolute characterization of macromolecules." Anal. Chim. Acta 272:1-40.
· Draine, B.T., and P.J. Flatau. 1994. "Discrete dipole approximation for scattering calculations." J. Opt. Soc. Am. A. 11:1491-1499.
· Van De Merwe, W.P., Z.Z. Li, B.V. Bronk, and J. Czégé. 1997. "Polarized light scattering for rapid observation of bacterial size changes." Biophys. J. 73:500-506.
"The Infography about Polarized Light Scattering"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA