Few-Body Nuclear Systems
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is few-body nuclear systems.
· The Nuclear Three-Body Systems. By E. Hadjimichael. International Review of Nuclear Physics, Vol. 3 (Few-Body Problems), pp. 1-238. World Scientific, 1986.
· Lectures on the Theory of Few-Body Systems. By V.B. Belyaev. Springer Series in Nuclear and Particle Physics, Springer-Verlag, 1990.
· Relativistic QCD View of the Deuteron. By C.E. Carlson, J.R. Hiller and R.J. Holt. Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle Science, Vol. 47, pp. 395-428, Annual Reviews, 1997.
· Structure and Dynamics of Few-Nucleon Systems. By J. Carlson and R. Schiavilla. Reviews of Modern Physics, Vol. 70, No. 3, pp. 743-841, July 1998.
· The Deuteron: Structure and Form Factors. By M. Garcon and J.W. Van Orden. Advances in Nuclear Physics, Vol. 26, pp. 293-378, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2001.
· The Search for a Three-Nucleon Force in Polarization Experiments with a Storage Ring. By H.O. Meyer. Nuclear Physics News International, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 15-19, 2001.
"The Infography about Few-Body Nuclear Systems"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA