Silicon-Based Resonant Interband Tunnel Diode
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is tunneling.
· M. Sweeny, and J. Xu, "Resonant Interband Tunnel Diodes," Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 54, pp. 546-548, 1989.
· H.H. Tsai, Y.K. Su, H.H. Lin, R.L. Wang, and T.L. Lee, "P-N Double Quantum Well Resonant Interband Tunneling Diode with Peak-to-Valley Current Ratio of 144 at Room Temperature," IEEE Elec. Dev. Lett., vol. 15, pp. 357-359, 1994.
· Sean L. Rommel, Thomas E. Dillon, M.W. Dashiell, H. Feng, J. Kolodzey, Paul R. Berger, Phillip E. Thompson, Karl D. Hobart, Roger Lake, Alan C. Seabaugh, Gerhard Klimeck, and Daniel K. Blanks, "Room Temperature Operation of Epitaxially Grown Si/Si0.5Ge0.5/Si Resonant Interband Tunneling Diodes," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 73, pp. 2191-2193, October 12, 1998.
· Sean L. Rommel, Thomas E. Dillon, Paul R. Berger, Phillip E. Thompson, Karl D. Hobart, Roger Lake, and Alan C. Seabaugh, "Epitaxially Grown Si Resonant Interband Tunnel Diodes Exhibiting High Current Densities," IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 20, pp. 329-331, July 1999.
· Phillip E. Thompson, Karl D. Hobart, Mark Twigg, Glenn Jernigan, Thomas E. Dillon, Sean L. Rommel, Paul R. Berger, David S. Simons, Peter H. Chi, Roger Lake and Alan C. Seabaugh, "Si Resonant Interband Tunnel Diodes Grown by Low Temperature Molecular Beam Epitaxy," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 75, pp. 1308-1310, August 30, 1999.
· R. Duschl, O.G. Schmidt, and K. Eberl, "Epitaxially Grown Si/SiGe interband tunneling diodes with high room-temperature peak-to-valley ratio," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 76, pp. 1308-1310, February 14, 2000.
· A. Seabaugh, X. Deng, T. Blake, B. Brar, T. Broekaert, R. Lake, F. Morris, and G. Frazier, "Transistors and Tunnel Diodes for Analog/Mixed-Signal Circuits and Embedded Memories," 1998 International Electron Devices Meeting Technical Digest, pp. 429-432, 1998.
· P. Mazumder, S. Kulkarni, M. Bhattacharya, J.P. Sun, and G.I. Haddad, "Digital Circuit Applications of Resonant Tunneling Diodes," Proc. IEEE, vol. 33, pp. 596-605, 1998.
· T.P.E. Broekaert, B. Brar, J.P.A. van der Wagt, A.C. Seabaugh, T.S. Moise, F.J. Morris, E.A. Beam III, and G.A. Frazier, "A Monolithic 4-bit 2-Gsps Resonant Tunneling Analog-to-Digital Converter," IEEE J. Solid State Circ., vol. 33, pp. 1342-1349, 1998.
· J.P.A. van der Wagt, "Tunneling-Based SRAM," Proc-IEEE., vol. 87, pp. 571-595, 1999.
· H.J. Gossmann, Delta-Doping of Semiconductors, Cambridge University Press, 1996.
· D.J. Eaglesham, H.J. Gossman, and M. Cerullo, "Limiting Thickness Hepi for Epitaxial Growth and Room Temperature Si Growth on Si (100)," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 65, pp. 1227-1230, 1990.
"The Infography about Silicon-Based Resonant Interband Tunnel Diode"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA