Diplomatic Negotiations in International Dispute
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is international diplomatic negotiations.
· Cohen, Raymond, Negotiating Across Cultures, United States Institute of Peace Press, 1995.
· Fisher, Roger, William Ury, and Bruce Patton, Getting to Yes, Negotiating Agreement without Giving In, 2nd ed., Penguin Books, 1991.
· Fisher, Roger, International Mediation: A Working Guide, A Harvard Negotiation Project Publication, Cambridge, 1993.
· Moore, Christopher W., The Mediation Process, Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1986.
· Raiffa, Howard, The Art and Science of Negotiation, Harvard University Press, 1996.
· Ury, William, Getting Past No, Negotiating Your Way from Confrontation to Cooperation, Bantam Books, 1991.
· Hampson, Fen Osler, Multilateral Negotiations, The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1995.
· Ikle, Fred C., How Nations Negotiate, Harper and Row Publishers, 1987.
· Rubin, Jeffrey Z., Dynamics of Third Party Intervention, Kissinger in the Middle East, Praeger Publishers, 1981.
· Zartman, William I., and Maureen R. Berman, The Practical Negotiator, Yale University Press, 1982.
· The Negotiation Journal, On the Process of Dispute Settlement, Plenum Press, (published six times annually).
· Garcia Marquez, Gabriel, News of a Kidnapping, Knopf, 1997. Non-fiction account of drug cartel and government negotiations on hostage taking.
-- NEGOTIATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND COMMERCE --
· Feketekuty, Geza, The New Trade Agenda, Occasional Paper 40, The Group of Thirty, 1992.
· Feketekuty, Geza, International Trade in Services: An Overview and Blueprint for Negotiations, Ballinger for the American Enterprise Institute, 1988.
· Feketekuty, Geza, The Link Between Trade and Environmental Policy. Minnesota Journal of Global Trade 2(2), Summer 1993.
· Hart, Michael, with Bill Dymond and Colin Robertson, Decision at Midnight: Inside the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Negotiations, UBC Press, 1995.
· Lanjouw, G. J., International Trade Institutions, Open University of the Netherlands, Longman Publications, 1995.
· Mowery, David C., and Nathan Rosenberg, Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth, Cambridge University Press, 1994.
· Spero, Joan Edelman, The Politics of International Economic Relations, 4th ed., St. Martin's Press, 1990.
· Susskind, Lawrence, Environmental Diplomacy: Negotiating More Effective Global Agreements, Oxford University Press, 1994.
· Roessler, Frieder, Guide to GATT Law and Practice, 6th ed., World Trade Organization, 1995.
"The Infography about Diplomatic Negotiations in International Dispute"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA