New Deal Policies -- Macroeconomic Effects
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the economic effects and principles of the New Deal.
· "New Deal Policies and the Persistence of the Great Depression: A General Equilibrium Analysis," by Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian, Working Paper number 597, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, January 2000. http://www.minneapolisfed.org/research/common/pub_detail.cfm?pb_autonum_id=794
· "The Great Depression in the United States from a Neoclassical Perspective," by Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Quarterly Review, Winter 1999, volume 23, number 1, pp. 1-23. http://minneapolisfed.org/research/common/pub_detail.cfm?pb_autonum_id=774
· Recovery and Redistribution under the NIRA, by Michael Weiinstein, North Holland Publishing Company, 1980.
· "Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of Eight Manufacturing Industries," by Ben Bernanke, American Economic Review, 1986, volume 76, number 1, pp. 82-109.
· The National Recovery Administration: An Analysis and Appraisal, by L. Lyon, P. Homan, L. Lorwin, G. Terborgh, C. Dearing, and L. Marshall, The Brookings Institution, 1935.
· The New Deal and the Problem of Monopoly: A Study in Economic Ambivalence, by Ellis W. Hawley, Fordham University Press, 1995.
"The Infography about the Macroeconomic Effects of New Deal Policies"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA