Literature -- English -- Postcolonial
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is postcolonial literature.
· Crawford, Robert. Devolving English Literature. Clarendon Press, 1992.
· Ghosh, Amitav. In an Antique Land. Granta Books, 1992.
· Gorra, Michael. After Empire: Scott, Naipaul, Rushdie. University of Chicago Press, 1997.
· Ramazani, Jahan. "The Wound of History: Walcott's Omeros and the Postcolonial Poetics of Affliction." PMLA 112: 3 (May 1997): 405-417.
· Rody, Caroline. The Daughter's Return: African-American and Caribbean Women's Fictions of History. Oxford University Press (2001).
· Walder, Dennis. Post-Colonial Literatures in English: History, Language, Theory. Blackwell, 1998.
"The Infography about Postcolonial English Literature"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA