Churchill, Winston, Sir (1874-1965) -- Bibliographies and Critiques
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the bibliographies of Winston Churchill.
· Ashley, Maurice. Churchill as Historian. Secker and Warburg, 1968.
· Barrett, Buckley Barry. Churchill: A Concise Bibliography. "Bibliographies and Indexes in World History," Greenwood Press, 2000.
· Langworth, Richard M. A Connoisseur's Guide to the Books of Sir Winston Churchill. Brassey's, 1998.
· Rasor, Eugene L. Winston S. Churchill, 1874-1965: A Comprehensive Historiography and Annotated Bibliography. "Bibliographies of World Leaders," Greenwood Press, 2000.
· Weidhorn, Manfred. Sword and Pen: A Survey of the Writings of Sir Winston Churchill. University of New Mexico Press, 1974.
· Woods, Frederick. Artillery of Words: The Writings of Sir Winston Churchill. Leo Cooper, 1992.
· Alldritt, Keith. Churchill the Writer: His Life as a Man of Letters. Hutchinson, 1992.
· Eades, Charles, ed. Churchill by His Contemporaries. Simon and Schuster, 1954.
· James, Robert Rhodes, ed. Winston S. Churchill: His Complete Speeches, 1897-1963. Chelsea House/Bowker, 1974, 8 vols.
· Stewart, Herbert Leslie. Sir Winston Churchill as Writer and Speaker. Sidgwick and Jackson, 1954.
· Taylor, A.J.P., et al. Churchill Revised: A Critical Assessment. Dial Press, 1969.
· The Winston Churchill Home Page. http://www.winstonchurchill.org/
· Woods, Frederick. A Bibliography of the Works of Sir Winston Churchill. Nicholas Vane, 1963; Kaye and Ward, 1969, rev. ed.; Library of Imperial History and Kaye and Ward "St. Paul's Bibliographies No. 1," 1975, 2nd rev. ed.
"The Infography about Winston Churchill Bibliographies and Critiques"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA